To make, change, or cancel an appointment, call our office directly at (805) 485-2400.
Our staff will assist you with your appointment needs and will answer any other questions you may have.
Our staff is bilingual, English/Spanish. En nuestra oficina hablamos Español.
Please remember to always bring necessary documents with you to include the following:
- Social security number
- Insurance card, including
- the insurance company name and address for claims,
- the policy number
- Cash, check or major credit card to pay for services not covered by insurance or to pay any deductible and/or co-insurance amount identified by your insurance plan. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- The employer name/address/phone number associated with your insurance (i.e., your employer or your spouse’s)
- Health Plan Referral Authorization (if required by your health insurance carrier)
- Medicare card if applicable
- Name, address, and phone number of your referring physician
- Check to see if your referring physician has provided us with relevant medical records, x-rays, lab test results. If not, you will need to bring them.
** All of our patient forms are available online to download and complete prior to your first appointment. **